Asbestos can pose a very serious health hazard and should only be handled by expertly trained professionals who have the proper knowledge and equipment to remove it safely. While most people think of asbestos being in insulation and ceiling tiles of homes typically built between 1930-1950, it can also be found in many other materials that could need removal and special handling.
Some of these materials include:
- Vinyl floor tiles, the adhesives used to install them, and the backings of vinyl sheet flooring
- Roofing and siding shingles
- Cement sheet, millboard, and paper insulation around furnaces and wood-burning stoves
- Blankets and asbestos paper tape that protect hot water pipes
- Material sprayed on walls for decoration or soundproofing
- Textured paints and patching compounds (which fill holes and cracks) for walls and ceiling joints
- Insulation for oil and coal furnaces and door gaskets
Abestos Abatement in Mesquite, TX
If you have a home or building built before 1950, asbestos was very likely used in many of the building materials and may be present in your home. Before you plan any renovations or demolition, call Be Happy Restoration Services to test your home for the presence of asbestos, and safely contain and remove the asbestos-containing materials
Prosperity Services will:
- Provide a complete assessment of the area
- Provide a free quote
- Outline a plan for mitigation and removal
- Communicate our findings and process plan to the insurance company
Our Asbestos Removal Process
Why Hire Be Happy Restoration Services for Asbestos Abatement?
We understand that you have many quality choices in asbestos abatement services. What makes us different is our steadfast commitment to our customers and to upholding the industry’s best standards in asbestos abatement. We get the job done right, safely, on time, and for a fair price.
What Makes Us Different?
- Great Customer Service
- Licensed and Bonded
- Fair, honest, and transparent pricing
- Swift Scheduling
- Fast Removal
- Complete Containment and Cleanup
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
What is asbestos?
Asbestos is a naturally occurring material that is used for its fire retardant abilities.
I can smell it and I think I have asbestos
Asbestos is orderless, and tastless.
Can asbestos make me sick?
Asbestos can cause different type of illness and it depending on the species of the asbestos mineral it can have a latency period of 12 to 15 years or 15 to 20 years before you know if you are sick with asbestosis, mesoleoma or lung disease.
Is it covered under my insurance?
Check with your insurance company or agent. OSHA regulates Asbestos abatement in homes even if the local state does not.
Do you test after completion of work before reconstruction?
Third party Air clearance testing is performed before we can remove containment or engineering controls like HEPA Air Scrubbers.
Is it regulated in my state?
All States regulate public and commercial buildings and multifamily housing with 4 or more dwellings.
At Be Happy Restoration Services, You are Our A First Priority.
Asbestos is a serious problem. Our trained professionals use the industry’s highest standards, processes, and technologies to remove dangerous materials and get your life back to normal as fast as possible.
With a focus on customer service, our goal is to help our customers overcome the challenges of property damage swiftly and effectively while minimizing disruption and costs. Call us today to schedule an assessment!